What is our guarantee policy?
We know that you’ll be delighted with your new glasses. If not we will give you your money back.
If your next door neighbour Vera has gone for the exact same frame as you, or Jack at work says you’d look better in a gold pair simply send them back to us within 7 days and we’ll sort it out, no questions asked.
There must be a catch?
Absolutely not, this is a 100%, no quibble guarantee; you just get your money back (or a new pair of glasses). Here are some of the circumstances in which we’ll offer you a refund or a replacement pair:
- It’s the wrong prescription (even if you entered the details incorrectly)
- The frame doesn’t fit.
- I just don’t like them anymore.
- I don’t suit the colour.
Please note we are happy to refund the price of the frame, but we do not refund any bespoke items such as lens packages, bifocals, photochronic or thinned lenses.
When does the 7 day period start from?
As soon as we put it in the post. The 7 day guarantee will start from this date.
What about refunds for postage and packing?
We do not offer refunds for postage and packing.
Can I exchange my glasses for a higher priced pair?
Absolutely, but there will be a charge for the difference in cost.
We have devised this refund gaurantee to give you the customer confidence in buying from us, this gives you the security of knowing you can always get your money back if you are not 100% happy with your glasses.
We do state that orders can take up 28 days but this is very seldom the case.
If you have any questions email us at email@example.com
We want you to be completely satisfied with your glasses but recognise that, from time to time, difficulties may arise. In those rare cases, we are determined to do everything we can to ensure that you are happy with the outcome. If, for any reason, following receipt of your glasses you are not happy with your purchase, please call one of customer care assistants by calling the number below :
- Returns and aftercare telephone : 0151 494 2365
- You can reach us by phone from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday,(Closed on Saturday, Sundays & bank holidays).
We aim to reply to all customer emails within 24 hours. We will need to speak on the phone before authorising a return (see below)
You may return your glasses if you are unhappy with them for any reason, for exchange or a refund, providing that the following conditions are met :
- You must to let us know within 7 days after they have been despatched, and the returned glasses need to reach us within 7 days of our original dispatch.
- You include your invoice stating the return reference number given by our assistant over telephone or through email.
- Returns need to be in their original condition and with all accessories included in your package (eg. Cases and cloths)
We will need to speak on the phone before authorising a return:
When you do return product we recommend that you obtain proof of postage from the Post Office as we are unable to take responsibility for packages lost in post